Are you the one who always finds the weak spot in everything? Who thinks that quality is more important than quantity? Then you’re the Agile Tester we are looking for!
As an Agile Tester at Equalminds you will work within the client’s agile development teams. In this role, you maintain and increase the quality level of our projects. On top of that, you define the quality standards and processes for constant improvement.
In a development process, you have a crucial role. Because you work inside a cross-functional Agile team. While you are close to developers, product owners, scrum masters and other stakeholders. That way, you ensure and maintain high quality levels of their software.
What you would do
- Help clarify requirements and specs. Understand the end-user perspective. All in line with project management.
- Define and use the testing process, infrastructure, data and tools. In order to perform manual, exploratory and automated testing.
- Make quality issues and concerns visible. And help others understand the risks and impact
- Propose improvements of processes in order to deliver higher quality software on time
- Ensure that stories contain specific acceptance test conditions. Which pass objectives to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Develop good test techniques using an automated approach
- Determine strong metrics that enable the team to understand and improve their processes and techniques
- Work with business analysts and business stakeholders to do exploratory testing
- Liaise with database administrators and developers to identify and carry out appropriate performance and load testing
Who you are
As a member of a self directed team, you determine tasks on a daily basis in coordination with your co-workers.
You are a fluent communicator by nature, knowing how to adjust to the different levels within an organization. Business, IT, management, board members, they don’t scare you off. You are fluent Dutch and English, both spoken and written. French is a plus.
Achieving high quality standards and improving processes makes you tick. Of course, always keeping the client’s vision in mind.
- Solid experience with automated and manual testing software products; backend and frontend
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban and/or experience with a continuous integration environment is a plus
- You are familiar with development environments, current development technologies and some programming / scripting languages
- Knowledge of service management processes (ITIL) is a plus
- Experience in developing and writing black box and GUI test cases, designing tests to lower risks and helping business experts define requirements
- Able to write simple SQL queries, insert/update statements and basic grasp of one of the relational database systems
- Knowledge of scripting languages and/or open source test tools
- Experience in using automated business acceptance test tools
What we offer you
At Equalminds you will find a dynamic and agile working team where colleagues and customers are our focus. Openness, transparency and trust are at the top of our list of corporate values. Room for initiative and entrepreneurship is in our DNA.
You are part of a team of agilists with whom you share knowledge and experiences. And where you inspire each other. You are also in close contact with our other teams (architecture, cloud, development) so that you can rely on their expertise when necessary.
At the various social events and Agile Cafés, we also form a close-knit team where you get to know your colleagues in a different way!
And last but not least, we offer a competitive salary package, an huge list of extras and discounts. And, of course, a bunch of fun colleagues.