SCRUM ESSENTIALS TRAINING
14 JUNE 2022
Discover how to reduce volatility, improve predictability, and manage changing requirements in highly uncertain work environments. In other words, learn the Scrum Essentials, its practice, and tips of the trade.
This interactive workshop on the SCRUM Essentials offers an introduction to SCRUM. It is in fact an Agile approach to project management and software delivery. Whether you participate in complex projects, or you manage one, we offer you the insights to improve your approach in order to succeed.
As markets these days are impacted by high volatility, and disruption, client demands often change. With such a high level of uncertainty and risk involved in projects, SCRUM assists! That is, SCRUM helps you and your organization to respond to change, inspect, adapt, and find a better way of working together towards a common goal.
SCRUM is an iterative process, with a clear focus on working together as a team. It optimizes predictability and manages risk. It relies on three pillars: transparency, self-control, and responsiveness to changing requirements.
How does this work? Well, let us dive deeper into the core principles of SCRUM, whose roots go back to Empiricism.
This training fits those who have little to no prior knowledge of Agile or SCRUM. But also those who have rolled into an Agile team a while back but never got the frame, are most welcome:
- Business Unit Managers
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
After completing this training you will master new skills your team will benefit from. In fact, you will learn:
- What is SCRUM (from start to finish)
- What do you need to make SCRUM work and get results
- Agile/SCRUM principles put into practice
- And of course, the knowledge to certify
Our trainer will straighten out the theory and provide you with tons of practical examples. On top of that, he will let you exercise. And he will prepare you to certify for SCRUM Team Member Accredited!
Find here your schedule for the day, with tips of the trade, pop-quizzes to help you certify, and lots of interaction throughout the day.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Waterfall vs Agile
- Roles and responsibilities
- Practical session with Lego
- Preparation for certification
- Access code to certify at scrum-institute
Wrap-up. Success is guaranteed!
- Trainer is Bjorn Conjaerts
- Language is Dutch
- The training takes place on Tuesday, 14 June 2022
- We start at 09:00 and finish around 17:00
- The address is MONTGOMERY – Binnenfort Fort 5 – Vestinglaan 55 – 2650 Edegem
- We charge 450 EURO (excl. VAT), including the certification code