Scrum for Scrum Masters
This workshop offers a continuation of the “Scrum Essentials” training and delves deeper into the specifics of the role of the Scrum Master.
This training offers a straight-to-the-point practical introduction, filled with tools and cases, of Scrum. for those looking to manage a project in a way that is more focused on managing risk and changing requirements. Either due to market changes, disruption, scarcity of job applicants or otherwise.
This training offers a Practical framework accessible to all who has little to no knowledge of Scrum or Agile:
- Business Unit Managers
- Team leaders
- Team Leaders
- Everyone interested in Scrum and helping their team.….
A prerequisite for this training is prior experience in working in an Agile environment, being in possession of a Scrum certificate or having gone through any other similar Agile Fundamentals training.
After having completed this training you’ll be familiar with the ins & outs of a Scrum Master role and learn more of:
- The scope of Scrum Master responsibilities
- How to lead effective Scrum ceremonies
- What the ideal Scrum team looks like
- How to engage people according to the rules of Scrum
Full day – Food & drinks Incl.A short summary of the schedule of the day:
- What does the role of Scrum Master encompass?
- Events and artifacts of Scrum of importance to a Scrum Master
- Responsibilities of a Scrum Master
- The do’s and don’ts of a Scrum Master
- Rules for creating and using a Scrum board
- The Daily stand-up
- Planning poker and other relative estimations techniques
- Monitoring the sprint planning
- Do’s and dont’s in Scrum events
- Keeping the fun in retrospectives
- Servant leadership
- Coaching – How to communicate and coach teams depending on team Maturity
- Roleplay – The Scrum Master & Scrum Team in action
- Q & A
After having completed this training, it is possible to become certified by successfully completing the exam ‘Professional Scrum Master’ on the official website of Scrum Institute.
Thereby obtaining your certificate of Scrum Master.
- Kris Vunckx
Agile Coach at Equalminds, an Agile Coaching & Consultancy organization with over 10 years of experience working as an Agile Coach. In organizations such as:
AG Insurance / Isabel / Belfius / Hubo / Eandis /Ageas, Ravago and more.
As a senior professional Kris aims to share his knowledge and experience in what he’s experienced to be effective in practice and what isn’t. Knowledge and experience translated in trainings that have been continuously fine-tuned and tweaked repeatedly, ensuring you receive the best and most relevant knowledge and tools.
Food and Drinks
Food and Drinks are included into the price.
It must be noted that this course is in Dutch.
Prins Boudewijnlaan 43 - First Floor